In addition to the safety training Standard of the GWO, we offer various technical trainings and additional vocational qualifications.
Using the latest generation of wind turbines, we train content from the areas of installation, service and maintenance to familiarize your new employees with the latest technology in practice, and to prepare your experienced service technicians with detailed knowledge for new areas of responsibility.
In the fields of electrical engineering, mechanics and fiber composite technology, we can benefit from standardized and legally binding training courses (e.g. switching authority for medium-voltage systems, lightning protection specialist), recognized procedures in special areas (fiber composite technology, levels 1-3) and specific user knowledge (service and maintenance of wind turbines; various manufacturers and plant types) provide the necessary qualifications for high-quality work results on demand.
The content and structural structure can be flexibly adapted to the order-specific challenges. Thus, the offered modules are understood as standardized versions, which are usable across all activities and correspond in terms of content to the underlying legal regulations, and are also coordinated with the relevant industry representatives (e.g. manufacturers). We offer company-specific / closed training modules for the listed open course modules. So ask us for alternative appointments and / or courses tailored to you and your employees.
If the infrastructural prerequisites are met, we of course also train at your company locations.
- Systems Engineering WEA (Basic Module)
- Maintenance and service of WEA (Advanced Module)
- Electrotechnically trained person (EuP) acc. DIN VDE 0100, DIN VDE 0105, DGUV regulation 3
- Electrician for specified activities (EffT) acc. DGUV regulation 3, DGUV 303-001
- Lightning protection specialist WEA (certificate of competence according to DIN VDE 0185-305)
- Fiber optic technology (FOC) for wind turbines (installation and service)
- Switch authorization up to 36 kV
- Annual instruction EFK, EuP, EffT
Working at Heights