More Enerji Sanayi Ve Ticaret Ltd. Sti.
More Enerji provides work at height trainings and labor safety trainings for employees in the energy sector, production facilities, telecommunication sector, construction sector, petroleum and petrochemical facilities and at wind turbines.
Content of our working at height course;
- General principles of working at height
- Information before, during, and after working at height
- Instructions about the usage of PPE, technical equipments in heights, and how to work safely with these equipments
- Being able to determine the safest method for working at height
- Theoretical and practical trainings can be carried out in our training center in Izmir and also on wind parks, depending on the demand of our customers.
The period of validity for the “working at height” training based on Turkish regulations is one year.
More Enerji has started the accreditation process to provide internationally valid GWO Basic Safety Trainings in wind energy and aims to become a GWO (Global Wind Organization) Training Center. The GWO Basic Safety Trainings (BST) consist of four modules Working at Height, Manual Handling, Fire Awareness and First Aid Trainings.
Theoretical and practical trainings can be carried out in our training center in Izmir and also on wind parks, depending on the demand of our customers.
The period of validity for the “GWO working at height” training is two years.
Working at Heights
AddressHürriyet Mahallesi, Süleyman Demirel Blv., Kahta/Adıyaman, Turkey
Phone+90 544 344 40 91
Zip/Post Code35473 İzmir